Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nothing Like A Clever Bumper Sticker...

... to make you stop and think.

As I was making my daily commute, I got behind a car that had this bumper sticker-




Simple, yet profound. How often do we go about complaining, or walk around stressed out due to life? Shouldn't we be "wagging our tails" more with joyfulness like a dog greeting his master, or getting a treat? I know I'm guilty of doing that. I somethimes go around and let life weigh me down instead enjoying life more and cherish all that is good because I have Christ in my life as my Lord and Savior! Each and every day, our God gives us so much to be thankful for and to enjoy.

Acts 14:17-
He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy.

Simple enough, right? How about more to be joyful about!

1 John 1:7-
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

I can go on and on about how we should be "wagging our tails" more with the joy we receive each and every day from our Heavenly Father.

So stop barking!

No comments:

Post a Comment