Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What's Next

Welcome to my first J93.3 blog! It's an exciting time. Time to let my heart and mind speak via the internet. I can speak, but writing!? (Okay, God... let the fingers do the talking for You!)

There's been a lot on my heart about the future. What does God have in store for me, for you, for the station, for our community? We don't know, but He certainly does (Jeremiah 29:11 is where I always keep coming back to...)

The one thing I do know- we HAVE to do it with God! As much as we want to control the situation, our path and our decisions, we can't do it alone! HE has to be with us, and we must succumb to HIS will. God, after all, wants good for us. We need to trust Him, because we can't do it all by ourselves.

If you, like me, are struggling with that, open up to God, and let Him calm your fears, and guide you.

Please feel free to comment, post a prayer request, share with others your story.

Blessings to you! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment